The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
The rules, regulations, guidelines followed in carrying out work
- The institute acts as a service provider to the Government.
- For any decision to be taken the approval is taken from the Executive Committee / Governing Body.
- Once the approval is received the implementation phase is executed.
- The decision making process can be broadly classified into the managerial phase, the conversion phase and finally the application development phase.
- Work plans and timelines for completion of tasks, Staff responsibilities, Workspace arrangements Environmental conditions for equipment, Quality evaluation, Security are taken care of. The senior scientist is responsible and accountable for the managerial phase of the project
- Information generation and compilation, standardization of datasets, quality control and feedback are done. The phase is taken care by the team of senior project scientists.
- Software development / customization for automation, training for the software, Software Performance; feedback This phase is taken care by the Senior project Scientist (software) under the guidance of Senior Scientist.
The Senior Scientist is responsible for the Quality improvement.
For the data generation, consolidation, implementation and providing solutions the project scientists are responsible.
The director BISAG is accountable for the services extended by the institute.
The following documents provide overall framework to carryout the activities of the institute.
|Sr. No.||Document Name||Type of Document||Document held By|
|1||GCSR Service rules as per Govt. of Gujarat||Service Rules||Manager|
|2||Memorandum of Understanding||Administrative||Director|
|3||Minutes of Meeting of the Governing body / Executive Committee||Administrative||Director|
|6||Technical Guidelines||Scientific||Sr. Scientist|